Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: Is it simple to purchase Acme CADPacker?
A: It is very simple to purchase CADPacker, the agent Emetrix and ShareIt provides its online purchase function; you can receive register code fast by using VISA etc bank credit card to purchase.
2. Q: Where can I obtain the register code?
A: After you purchase the use right of CADPacker by Emetrix or ShareIt, it is Emetrix(or ShareIt) not us to directly mail you the register code; if you don’t receive the register code in 48h after paying, you can query Emetrix(or ShareIt) directly or contact us.
3. Q: After I receive the register code and input, the computer always displays "Fail To Register", Why?
A: The register code has the distinction of capitalization and small letter; please note the difference of letter "o" and number "0", letter "l"?and number "1"it is better to use "copy" "paste" to input the register code.
4. Q: Is the register code valid to the upgrade version?
A: Of course, our version upgrade is free of charge.
5. Q: Can I get the latest CADPacker informatation?
A: We will release prompt notice to registered users when we make large upgrade every time.
6. What to do when it's too slow to import DWG/DXF/DWF files or the file size is too big?
What saved by CADPacker is vector-plotting data, so too much filling in the file will lead to large data size and slow importing and display. CADPacker can only save plotting data because it must ensure its execution without depending on any CAD or data files. At present, CADPacker cannot well solve this problem, so you should choose to output RASTER.
7. Why cannot the grating image in DWG/DXF/DWF files be displayed?
The current version of CADPacker doesn's support display of embedded raster image. This problem will be settled in the succeeding version.
Non-registered Version are only used to evaluate. CADPacker will reserve a logo text. If you need to use full functions, please purchase and register.
Welcome you to our website. We hope you enjoy our software, and welcome any comments or suggestions you may have on ways it might be improved.
Please refer to the help of CADPacker.